Friday, December 4, 2015

Dreams Do Come True

Last Saturday, I took the trip of my dreams and visited the Cliffs of Moher.  I traveled with the All Tours Ireland tour company to ten different locations including my final dream destination.  Before taking the tour bus, I had to take a city bus from Westport to Galway and then from there I began my adventure to the Cliffs of Moher on the Lally tour bus. Throughout the tour I was able to see many scenic views of the countryside, Atlantic Ocean, Castles and a few unusual animals.  During the tour I was also able to learn more about the culture and history of Ireland.  This was an amazing experience that has opened my eyes the beautiful features Ireland has to offer.   Below is a list of the locations I visited and some the pictures I had the opportunity to take along the way.

I traveled to the following locations:

  • Cliffs of Moher
  • Dunguaire Castle/ Kinvara
  • Corcomroe Abbey
  • Poulnabrone Dolmen
  • Ballyalban Fairy Fort
  • Leamaneh Castle
  • Kilfenora/ High Crosses
  • Doolin/ Lisdoonvarna
  • Black Head
  • Fanore
  • Ballyvaughan













No comments:

Post a Comment